What data is collected
In the running of this website, some of your personal data may be collected and processed:
- information which is voluntarily provided, for example when signing up for the newsletter or making a purchase
- information you provide when you communicate by any means (email, phone, social media etc.)
- information about your use of this website (collected through Google Analytics). Including details of page views, traffic data, location data and language settings.
This data can only be viewed by Emma, it is used:
- to improve the website by monitoring how it’s used
- to respond to any queries or feedback received
- to provide information to you that you request, relating to products or services
- to inform you of any changes to the website, services or products available
Cookies are small files which are placed on your computer’s hard drive with your consent. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual by remembering your previous actions on a particular website. The information collected will not be able to identify you personally and is only statistical data.
- track pages you visit via Google Analytics
- allow you to share pages with social networks such as Facebook and Twitter
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can be done within the ‘settings’ section of your computer. For more information please read the advice at AboutCookies.org.
Disclosing your information
Personal data will be only shared with third party suppliers for specific sub-contract purposes and only with permission of the customer.
It may be necessary to pass on your personal information if there is a legal obligation to do so, or to enforce or apply the terms and conditions of use and other agreements.
Portfolio and advertising
Emma keeps a visual record of some of the work completed as a portfolio to show new customers and for advertising purposes. Examples of work completed may be used to advertise on the website, blog, email marketing or across social media platforms. Emma will always ask for consent to use your design or framing commission in one or more of these ways. It is important to let Emma know prior to work commencing or if/when you change your mind about consent for this purpose.
Storing your data
In operating this website it may become necessary to transfer data that is collected from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data you agree to this transfer, storing and processing of the data. All reasonable steps will be taken to ensure the data is stored securely.
Sending data over the internet is not completely secure and Emma can’t guarantee the security of your data while it is in transit. Any data you send is at your own risk.
If you believe that any information being held on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email Emma as soon as possible at the address below. Any incorrect information will be promptly corrected.
You can ask to find out what information is held about you and ask that your information is not used.
If you have signed up for the email newsletter, you can unsubscribe or change your settings at any time by clicking the ’unsubscribe’ link which is on every email.
Any complaints can be emailed directly to Emma at firstname.lastname@example.org or sent by post to:
Kyle Industrial Estate
Kyle of Lochalsh
Third party links
Revised 7 May 2018